Thursday, November 16, 2006

Unhappy Happy

Yesterday ,I went to an exhibition of 'digital images 'created by B Priyaranjanlal.There were some interesting creations,like the one where 4 men are shown trying to drag an airplane across a writing table ,like a kite, to get it to fly. I have never tried my hands at such an artform yet.Any way, why not make my dog Happy walk through muck :-) so I thought ,when I came home after the show.He would rather starve than walk though wet ground to his food. (He would do anything to avoid getting his paws dirty or even wet) The photograph of the slushy Mumbai roads after the rains ,provided by Rajeev.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one amma! The posture, especially the paws!

usha said...

:-).thank you Rajani.

An article that had appeared in The New Indian Express on my sculpture exhibition

            Saturday, June, 03, 2023  06:48:22 PM NATION WORLD STATES CITIES OPINIONS BUSINESS SPORT GOOD NEWS MOVIES PHOTOS VIDEOS WEB SCRA...