Friday, July 20, 2007

Sparkling nights ,here and there and everywhere :-)

1.
2
3
When Rajeev,my son showed these photographs (2 and 3) which he had shot at Mumbai ,I was reminded of the picture of a painting I saw some time back.I have added that painting "Nocturne in Black and Gold The falling Rocket" by James Abbot McNeill Whistler,the American artist(1872-77) of the fireworks he saw in London.
Rajeev's photos are two views of the 'deepavali glitter' reflected in the open gutter. :-).Both look lovely.

2 comments:

Rajeev Ramachandran said...

McNeill Whistler? Thats flattering. :)

usha said...

You do use your camera artistically Rajeev.

An article that had appeared in The New Indian Express on my sculpture exhibition

            Saturday, June, 03, 2023  06:48:22 PM NATION WORLD STATES CITIES OPINIONS BUSINESS SPORT GOOD NEWS MOVIES PHOTOS VIDEOS WEB SCRA...