Saturday, October 12, 2013

My solo show of Sculptures and paintings at Kochi Durbar Hall Art Centre.


Saying 'Thanks':).

My daughter and a visitor.

Rehaan's little painting on show.:).

The Gate of Darbar Hall from 30th Sept 2013 to 6 Oct 2013.
Link





As you enter the hall

"The strange tale the bird told"


Sculptures

Sculptures

A couple of my works in acrylic.

Rehaan Vijayarajan opening the exhibition to the public

Sculptures

The view from the door

The Durbar Hall Art Gallery displaying my works.

sculptures

sculptures

Sculptures as seen from the back of the gallery

No comments:

An article that had appeared in The New Indian Express on my sculpture exhibition

            Saturday, June, 03, 2023  06:48:22 PM NATION WORLD STATES CITIES OPINIONS BUSINESS SPORT GOOD NEWS MOVIES PHOTOS VIDEOS WEB SCRA...